Mobishark has been acquired by TETHER.COM. To get support on a Tether product please click here.
Tether BlackBerry Modem FAQs
View our FAQs page. We may have already answered to your question! >> Shark Modem BlackBerry FAQ's
BlackBerry Modem Support Guide Documentation
Support User Guide Doc >> Userguide (HTML format)
Support User Guide Doc >> Userguide (PDF format)
1. Q: What does the error: "Open Tunnel Failure" mean?
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Perhaps your mobile carrier requires that you use BlackBerry APN settings. If you're mobile carrier requires that you
use APN setting then you must use it. Please verify your settings here: BlackBerry APN Settings
2. Q: What mobile devices and platforms does SharkModem support?
A: Blackberry Models Supported: (Currently all BlackBerry device models are supported) We support Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 ( see here for Macintosh BlackBerry Modem Support )
3. Q: How do I setup Shark Modem to be used via Bluetooth?
A: Bluetooth requirements by BlackBerry (Research in Motion)
Read First: BlackBerry Bluetooth Setup Guide
1. Verify that you meet the system requirements to set up a Bluetooth connection.
2. Verify that you are running the Bluetooth software that comes with Microsoft Windows XP SP2.
3. Set Bluetooth wireless technology to Discoverable mode on your BlackBerry smartphone.
4. Pair your BlackBerry smartphone with your computer.
5. On your BlackBerry smartphone, enable the Trusted option for your computer.
6. Configure Bluetooth wireless technology on your computer.